Sue Lantz, B.A. M.P.A, Founder and Managing Director SueLantz-Bio-2023
I am a boomer who is hoping to live a long and healthy life. Throughout my professional life, I have helped to organize home care, create supportive housing, improve how healthcare services are delivered, and support families who often find themselves in a crisis situation. My passion is sharing my healthcare, housing, and caregiving expertise in a way that helps my peers – along with the people who will be supporting them – to envision and fulfil their best possible aging transitions and experiences.
Our Forward Looking Focus
Collaborative Aging offers educational and consulting services to help individuals, families, and communities, to prepare the way for healthy, empowered aging and balanced caregiving.
We can help you to discover your own unique ways of leading your future planning – while working with others – to shape your own choices and thrive within the community.
Collaborative Aging helps make informed plans and decisions in timely ways, to open up your choices, while also preventing problems before they arise. We help you identify your key risks, and take actions to reduce these risks, or prevent predictable hardships. We also help individuals and groups generate more creative, community-led housing and neighbour-based supports and care options!
We support various delivery organizations (e.g. all types of charities, community groups, businesses, housing operators, levels of government) to provide you with the most safe and enabling housing options and community-based services and settings for inclusive aging in place.
How We Can Help
EDUCATION, POLICY, INNOVATIVE DESIGN
- Keynote Speaking at conferences and learning events to share our insights about the future of aging, housing, caregiving and healthcare.
- The Options Open Guidebook is a workbook style guide to help individuals, family and friend caregivers to make timely and informed choices with the right tools, resources and access to experts. The guide is available in PDF and softcover via the website: https://optionsopen.org)
- Facilitated Workshops or Customized Planning Circles (visit our “Workshops” page)
- Policy and Innovative Design Consulting/Advice including stakeholder consultations and design research. The type of policy research we do aims at generating more simple, “ahead of the curve” and resourceful (e.g. less costly) ways to meet the current and future housing and healthcare needs of older adults and caregivers.
- Facilitation and Planning with seniors, caregivers, community or faith-based groups, healthcare providers, housing developers and/or technology companies co-create new opportunities and solutions for successful aging.
To contact Sue Lantz via Linked In .