Consulting Services that Our Team Can Provide:
1)Facilitation, Educational Sessions, Aging Planning
Co-designing new services, projects or initiatives with a range of seniors, caregivers, professionals, healthcare clinicians, community planners, faith-based groups, and different levels of government and businesses.
Developing and delivering educational workshops for older adults and caregivers on housing options, caregiving plans, navigating the healthcare system, and accessing neighborhood level services and supports.
Developing and implementing inclusive and age-friendly community strategies.
2) Speaking Engagements (Sue Lantz) :
The key themes from recent keynote or workshops are:
- Boomers thinking ahead, personal planning strategies for healthy aging in place, innovative housing options including co-housing,
- Neighborhood level strategies for supporting aging, improving caregivers experiences, improving caregiver supports within workplaces and healthcare delivery, navigating choices (e.g. housing, the health system and self-navigation).
- Collaborative relationships with healthcare teams, home modifications for aging in place, the value of social connections for older adults and caregivers.
3) Project Planning and Leadership, and Policy Strategy
Working with aging related associations and various community organizations, healthcare providers and governments to:
- Provide policy strategy advice, including creating policy and advocacy briefs and papers that inform planning and implementation activities
- Lead proactive and integrative projects that heighten the impacts of healthcare delivery, caregiver education and supports, housing and community service delivery.
- Develop project concepts and strategies, including the change management strategies for implementing new initiatives or service delivery models
- Develop measurement and evaluation strategies for programs, services or initiatives.
For more information contact Sue Lantz: firstname.lastname@example.org