To book a consultation call with Sue Lantz, Managing Director about our services, contact: email@example.com
Consulting Services that We Provide:
1)Facilitation, Co-Design and Planning
Co-designing new services or initiatives with a range of seniors, caregivers, professionals, healthcare clinicians, community planners, and levels of government and businesses.
Developing peer and caregiver education and support strategies.
Planning to implement age-friendly community strategies.
2) Speaking Engagements :
Topics include: Boomers thinking ahead, personal planning strategies for healthy aging in place, collaborative models of aging, improving caregivers experiences, health system navigation, patient and caregiver engagement strategies, collaborative technology platforms that can enable healthy aging, housing co-design/planning, age-friendly community planning, financial, legal and care planning, home modifications for aging in place, the value of social networks in caregiving.
3) Project Leadership, Policy Advice and Planning
Working with aging related associations and organizations, healthcare providers and governments to:
- Provide policy advice, and create policy and advocacy briefs and papers to inform planning and decision making
- Lead proactive and integrative projects that heighten the impacts of healthcare delivery, caregiver education and supports, housing and community service delivery.
- Develop project concepts and strategies, oversee project design and planning stages, prepare proposals and project plans, and change management strategies for implementing projects.
- Develop measurement and evaluation strategies for programs, services or initiatives
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org